Thursday, March 24, 2011

Buffetting : Body Pump










It was like 2 days ago when I first stepped into a Body Pump session in Fitness First.

Well, just before I stepped into the pump class, of course I got a glance around the area.

First impression:

Fucking Packed.

I mean, 2 lifts filled with people of all ages and sizes was sent up to the 8th floor of Empire's Soho, and they all, I mean ALL stepped into FF.

Of course, since it was my virgin experience in that spot, I had to sign in as guest,as Evon and the other 2 guys weren't there yet.

As I stepped over the glass door, *wide jaws and eyes wide opened*

ALL the treadmills were occupied. I mean ALL.

Seriously, how good can the business in FF get man. The body pump and combat classes packed, I get the picture. But ALL the treadmills? What the LCD screen TVs really do make people run more?

Anyway, just scrounged around the place and did some warm up before entering the studio.

You know what's the most idiotic thing I did? Stretched in front of the stretching machine.

The fellas was like staring at me, and I bet they were whispering to their hearts :

"this jakun never come to FF before. Stretching machine existed for a reason also wanna go all naturAAALLL."

*roll eye balls*

That was just the beginning. The embarrassment was brought into a whole new level in the studio.

Everyone stepped into the place know their stuffs while I frantically ask around to seek for guidance for like, everything.

Lucky for me, the ladies there, or rather aunties, were real nice people and told me what to do. The best thing, she even brought me my plastic-or-whatever-material bar when she fetched hers.

*THANK YOU AUNTY HOPE TO SEE YOU NEXT WEEK!*

Overall, I LOVED the body pump class. Like Evon said, it can really be one heck of an addictive session. The sore on the chest, biceps, triceps and knees on the next day was just, BEYOND.*in the lack of terms*

Although I had to lock my eyes on the hunky dude in front of me all the time because the lady instructor was too far, I really had loads of fun. The people in there was like screaming and cheering for each other, including "WOOHOO","OWH YEA","IT's MY LIFE", and not to mention occurring reminder from the instructor,"You the big one. The weights, not so close to your chest! That's RIGHT!"
no she didn't do this when she said that, but I heard she went full frontal with her boobs while doing push ups right in front of my friend. Lucky thing she was a girl, a guy probably nose bled to death XD


*THANK YOU HUNKY DUDE FOR ALLOWING ME TO STARE AT YOU WITHOUT FEELING UNCOMFORTABLE! HOPE TO SEE YOU NEXT WEEK TOO!*

PS: The tattoo behind your neck was just plain HOT.

Conclusion, signing up with Fitness First in the future is definitely something to think through, especially when a gym bud tags along.
PS: I have no idea how that's right came into this picture.

4 comments:

  1. another gym freak in the making i see. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. @medie: not exactly a gym freak , yet. Just wanna get a good physique before I hit university. Hey! I'm taking part in the Std Chartered 10km run this year too ya know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. not running for that one d... :( everyone running, so i dowan to run. hahahhaha

    jk. can't join that one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @medie: busy ar? aiyar thought of meeting you in the flesh~

    ReplyDelete