Friday, March 25, 2011

Buffetting : Becoming a slut



No, I'm not prepared to break my celibacy any time soon. Yet, the temptation is always there.

Anyway, how did the subject came about?

I never realized I had a real tiny mole just above my right lip until my mum spotted it when we were talking about stuffs after she barge in while I hit Reader's Digest.

I always thought it was a scar from the constant bursting of pimples on my face, and the never-ending growth of moustache pretty much made that small mole invisible.

Yet, what my mum said about it stroke me a lil.

Around there, but not that huge. XD
M: 哎哟,你这边做默长了一个"hiao po"痣?(aiyo, why over hear got one slutty mole one?)

B: 有meh?

M:以后你一定很风骚的啦,现在都是了。(next time you must be damn coquettish, you are now)

B: Oo Boh(got meh in hokkie)?我有酱厉害?(huh? Am I that good?)

PS: coquettish=>making of teasing sexual or romantic overtures; a flirt.

Are moles really something that can explain so much stuffs? I have a mole on my right hand, but my right hand is giving all the problems including tennis elbow and constant pain.

Can't really imagine myself to be so slutty though. The tukang tilik(fortune-teller) my parents went to before also said that I am going to be the type that goes out all the time for fun and lusty trades.

disclaimer: my physique is nowhere near to that of the model. Don't fantasize you might puke XD.
Sheesh, why am I putting myself into such "free", or "sumbang" position?

Well, any moles on your body which tells your personality, and what will become of you?

6 comments:

  1. ay, You speak Hokkien one ah?

    hiao po mole, LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @del: yea im full hokkien. imagine ur mum said that man

    ReplyDelete
  3. mine's on the left. :D go find out what it means. :P i found out, kinda true lor.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @medie: isit? okay i will find out mine, and yours. then I will post about it also

    ReplyDelete
  5. Help me find out mine too, bottom left :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. @alex: haha i wil1 try!!! wah so many of us have so many moles around our lips ar?

    ReplyDelete