Friday, June 17, 2011

Buffetting : Perfume?







Hold it. I thought men use cologne?

Oops, I guess there are perfumes for Men too.

Anyway, how do you look at perfume actually?

I see it as totally unoriginal and so masking.

Seriously, if you wanna make an impression to your date, grooming is of course essential, but PEFRUME?

Are you kidding me?

I freakin' choke over them when my parents came out from their room after applying them.

I would really want my future mates(who knows, I might change, so lets stay there and that) to have the original scent of their own. And well if they have body odor, fix it.

When I say fix it, I mean go to the doc or something. There's got to be something you can do.

The only possible scent I can take from people's body is the scent of their shampoo or soap. At least its comfortable and not piercing.


And ya know what? There are people who thinks wearing perfumes by Mont Blanc is COOL, and can increase coolness

Fark off man. Increase coolness? So the people around you are defined by how good they mask themselves?

Don't make me laugh.

Shokubutsu all the way for me. Sorry if I tick you perfume lovers off. Just a thought.

4 comments:

  1. i don really like cologne... too... suffocating...

    ReplyDelete
  2. @vin: exactly! So you are one of the natural smell/shampoo/soap only supporters? yay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, a friend of mine once told me that the perfume / cologne actually smells horrible to you, because it's meant to attract the other sex, hence women would find cologne a turn on, but at the expense of men who have to bear with some unpleasantness to get what they want, and of course, it works the other way too.

    Not sure if this is true though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Jerrenn: But I hate BOTH. So i'm like tatt fai monosexual???!!!1

    ReplyDelete