Thursday, May 26, 2011

Buffetting : Stepping out



I think I somehow managed build up this barrier, or rather a negative mentality in which I can live without anyone around me. It's weird in the sense that it just pop out of nowhere in my head when I know someone, or I will be doing something alone.


it's okay, it has always and will continue to be like that anyway. I've been through this far alone.

It is definitely not a good thought to emerge, especially when I actually longed for an active social life in the future.

Well, I guess making friends and meeting out is still okay.

But other than that, well I can and should do everything else alone.

Wonder when will I actually step out of this barrier bubble.

*sigh* I don't know. Sometimes I just feel like I'm one misplaced chess piece.

No matter what step I take next, I still do not belong there, and will be eventually eliminated soon.

Let's not let these trivial thoughts get into the gym regime should we?

No comments:

Post a Comment