Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Dream dates for saturday?



Valentines, yes who doesn't know about this? Yet, does anyone really knew the meaning behind the celebration's name? From my frog-gitive knowledge, The Early Medieval acta of either Saint Valentine were excerpted by Bede and briefly expounded in Legenda Aurea.[13] According to that version, St Valentine was persecuted as a Christian and interrogated by Roman Emperor Claudius II in person. Claudius was impressed by Valentine and had a discussion with him, attempting to get him to convert to Roman paganism in order to save his life. Valentine refused and tried to convert Claudius to Christianity instead. Because of this, he was executed. Before his execution, he is reported to have performed a miracle by healing the blind daughter of his jailer. One of the stories sounded like that. So, the element "love" didn't show As obvious as what we have in time. Article off,Wikipedia.

So back to dream dates, seriously, up-to-date I have no idea how a date actually sounds or feels like. Why? Haha... Because I'm in the "least-wanted-date" list on the top ranking, maybe... How does it feel when you walked down the halls in the mall; how does it feel sitting face to face with your date,sipping off the same glass of milkshake; how does it feel when both of you watch a romantic/horror movie(coz these two genre are when guys can take advantge of *grins*). Actually, I think I'm immuned to all these, after ten years of self-discrimination, I do not have the energy nor might left to think of getting a girl friend, let alone getting a date. Sometimes, looking at the couples walking around, I'd choose to enter MPH for a book to communicate with myself. I'd rather walk alone freely in the mall, instead of tagging with another personae which I need to please or follow. I don't know. It must be after the years' affections. I'm destinied to walk alone.

Yet, dream dates are for people out there~

For example, dream dates for guys in my age, some had narrowed down to these:
A>Megan Fox, because of her body?

B>Jessica Alba,because of the butt?

C>Emma Watsons,because of her British slang?PS:put her brother in the most wanted list also....

did you noticed all of them are americans? why couldn't they get some asians?
D>Most of them said hot Japanese chick off the streets of Tokyo, because they are great in bed???????

E>Linda Chung, because she have the innocent-yet-naughty look


Thats what I got from the people I know, well at least some of them... but dream dates for girls? I think there will be a few thousand post for each of them... Maybe girls fantasizes more than guys do during puberty, but after marriage, guys seemed to be wilder... Ugrh~ Human brains are soooo complicated!!!!

Fine, by hook or by crook, i will give 5 of them from my girl friends around...
A>Lee-Yong Dae, because of his cute face and his skills in court

B>Lee-Hom, because of his looks and his talents

C>Mario Maurer,because of his teenage look, plenty of big Jie-jie wants to eat him up.

D>Robbert Pattison,because of his role from Twilight, a great hit among girls.

E>Barrack Obama, because believe it or, some girls thinks that he is cute...

So, who is going to be your dream date this valentine? Have you got any yet? Owh well, I think i'm jus gonna hide in my comfty blanket and snooze my way to lala land(a.k.a. dream land by pn mah wai leng)


Swithering Off,
Kurozakura-Binn

No comments:

Post a Comment