Saturday, January 10, 2009

Stuffs about me...

Name: Binn
Birthplace: Kuala Lumpur - Malaysia
Current Location: Subang Jaya
Eye Color: Black
Hair Color: Brownish Black
Height: 6'0 feet (182-183cm)
Right Handed or Left Handed: Right handed
Your Heritage: Chinese
The Shoes You Wore Today: Nike
Your Weakness: Over-guilt
Your Fears: Forgotten
Your Perfect Pizza: Stuffed-Crust Seafood delight
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year: Get fitter and build body
Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger: Funnyness
Thoughts First Waking Up: I'm still tired
Your Best Physical Feature: what's down there?
Your Bedtime: when my body feels like it
Your Most Missed Memory: my first real friend
Pepsi or Coke: coke, they have diet coke
McDonald's or Burger King: McDonald's
Single or Group Dates: Single
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: Lipton Ice Tea
Chocolate or Vanilla: Chocolate
Cappuccino or Coffee: Cappuccino
Do you Smoke: Never ever!
Do you Swear: Yes when appropriate
Do you Sing: When the mood comes
Do you Shower Daily: Duh! 3 times a day if possible
Have you Been in Love: Yes, I think we all have
Do you want to go to College: Waiting for my result
Do you want to get Married: Depends
Do you believe in yourself: Yes if I know it as a fact, else I question
Do you get Motion Sickness: Only in cars
Do you think you are Attractive: Maybe... where else to get friends?
Are you a Health Freak: Since 2008... getting slim, vege and no fast food.. yadda yadda
Do you get along with your Parents: sometimes
Do you like Thunderstorms: When I'm indoor
Do you play an Instrument: Nope.
Ever been Drunk: Not exactly
Ever been called a Tease: Always~
Ever been Beaten up: Never... thanks to my size
Ever Shoplifted: Nope
How do you want to Die: Not that I want to but... surrounded by my loved ones when nearing death.
What do you want to be when you Grow Up: A leader. A savior. A helper. A mentor.
What country would you most like to Visit: Japan!(Gadgets central~)

PS: I got into an accident today in my first driving lesson... seriously most indian/malay i mean real typical indians and malays, not the new style are real cock suckers when they are in motorbikes... One tried to bang me, making me panic and bang into 2 cars parking. Lucky for me im still alive today and my instructor's car's radiator burst... Ne ways, no picture as I wasn't in mood at all... I feel so guilty towards my instructor.. He thought i would be fine(so was I, i was doing real great until the motorbike just ran straight into me!)

Owh well... bad day... lets do some badminton to release my stress!!!!


Signing Off,
Kurozakura-Binn

1 comment:

  1. see your post here, thx god you still alive LOL

    take good care of yourself ^_^

    ReplyDelete