Tuesday, April 14, 2009

KZB on:100th on My Transformation

Okay peeps, i know my losing weight progress is not as significant as Robb's, but honestly, I didn't expect my change would be that much by only being consistent diet and exercising for 3 months.

Yes, by the end of 2007, most of the people around me still knew that the me was this:



Yes believe it or not, I have been a this living nightmare since I stepped into my schooling life from primary to secondary live.

I was categorized as the "Fat", "Obese" and "Fugly(Freakin Ugly)" category automatically by plenty of parties, don't wanna mention any here. But this doesn't stop me from making friends because of my friendly and chatty nature.

Until I came to senses that I started to like someone, for this matter it would be a girl during standard 5. Yeah, I was still fat,obese and fulgy then, and the whole class knew about it thanks to some backstabber who "announced" it to the whole class after out little "gang secret confession".

And the girl didn't budge, because she understood that our relationship were pure, naive friendship, and I really respected that because that is how a relationship suppose to start.


Until a day when I accidentally heard a conversation between she and another friend of hers, (a girl also). It is a little vague by now, but i still remember the one thing one of them mentioned:

"He is so fat and ugly! I don't think anyone would want to be with him, even he is in secondary school!"


And that I when I gave up, Forever.




When I stepped into secondary school, I kinda got a crush into a few girls since form 1 or 2, but deep down inside, I knew a relationship will NEVER happen.

I mean come on, who would want a huge, giant jelly to stand beside her when she goes for shopping or what ever reasons when she need her boyfriend to be around??? Go figure~


I know about the crappy "inner side" comes first, looks the second.

Face the facts, this would never happen, because I dare say mysef, I am judging the same way as other humans would.

So, I gave up in getting into a relationship, with a girl that is.



And time passes as my heart closes towards any relations, I never take my chances even there was.

To me, I respect the girl as a friend, I can share secrets and listen out, but honestly to have a really special bond with her, ie: her boyfriend, I don't think I can bare with it.

I know even I asked, the answer would be :NO

So why bother asking, when you know you definitely be rejected?


Until it comes to the holidays in 2007, my form 4 year.

When Herbalife came into my life, it all had changed...

I took the diet programme and consistently went for exercise, and before I knew it, I became this:



I lost freaking 25 KG in 3 month's time , thanks to this product my parents had introduced to me. They had tried plenty, from some soy thingy to London's diet, but this, Herbalife had made a great impact in my life.

from 2007




See the difference? Haha when I stepped into my school the first day, the replies I got was:


"Omg Bin!!! What did you do? Anaeroxia ar???"

"Yong Bin!!!! You slim down a lot already!!! What happen to you??!!!!"

"Your parents starve you everyday or something is it???!!!"


All I answered was, i think I'm still fat..

And honestly, I didn't realise the HUGE difference until my friends were like pointing out all the signs and sizes I had. From my prefect's blazer to my pants to my face and to my tummy.


And this year, is when everyone started to ask the same question, almost everyone:

"eh.. I bet you got girl friend now right?"

"when can I meet your girl whey...."

"arh... I know you and the "XXX" are togther ar...."

And all I replied was NO.

to 2008

I do not and not going to have any , not until I'm really ready or so to speak, be sure of it.

The normal girls which are normally seen walking with me would be Jessica Tee, Yuet Yin, Yuee Jhian and some other girls but honestly, they are really good friends that I have.


Freankly speaking, I have no idea how easily I can get close to girls.

Seriously, I'm not being over-confident or boasting(yes hannah, I'm trying to counter your statement) but I tends to , I don't know, know a girl so quickly that they were willing to spill their secrets. And I kept them, at least all of them.

Sometimes, the guys around me hate me so much, yet they love, because I am so close with the girls they like. And here I'm still single.


Even the girls sometimes ask me:"Eh, have you been into a relationship before?"

No. The same answer repeats. I know I would be rejected, so why bother asking?


SLSE(Super Low Self Esteem), yes I am having this syndrome, especially when I am dealing with relationships. Even after I had changed from ugly pig to at least close to a mighty stag,(metaphorically), I didn't get into a relationship.


I know, that after all the years of confining myself, I could never, (maybe not never), HARDLY, be together with a girl. And this really gives me a migrane on my sexual orientation.



I had crush on a girl, few years back. But now, I don't dare to. In fact, I think I had a crush on a guy!(Omgosh... Ya I know what you are thinking...) I might be a gay...




But I'm not betting on it, at least not yet because I'm still having a hard time differentiating the term "like" and "admiration" , so I wouldn't make any conclusions yet, as I can be swayed , either way, depends on my status...



Well, maybe until I find a girl that can make me go breatheless, I should just lay low and study... or check out something else...


My boyfriend!!!! Haha my brother la.... We don't look alike, do we?



Losing my weight down to 80kg!!!! (im still 90 now~~~~T-T)



Swithering Away,
Kurozakura-Binn

5 comments:

  1. You're great! Coz really determined to cut off weight.

    Poor I. The temptations of extra calories from junk food and suppers always spoil my diet program.

    Gonna work hard already! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. you can do it man!!! try herbalife!!! it works miraculously for me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!!! Three months!!!!!
    ------------------------
    "I'm still having a hard time differentiating the term "like" and "admiration""

    Well for my case, when I had a crush with someone, I just don't bother the terms anymore. Head over heels.

    Just to share.

    ReplyDelete
  4. owh well... its kinda hard when u have responsibilities on your shoulders ya know.... its not as simple as love, i try doing so, but it is just not the way it should be

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing .... being overweight does not just affect our health or outlook but our whole being .... I can identify with what you shared.

    I must find out more about this product ... can email me more info at sbanboy@gmail.com. I have started walking on my treadmill and been doing Callanetics.

    Have a great day and thanks for dropping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete