Tuesday, April 28, 2009

KZB on: What have I been doing?

Its officially a month since I have been studying in Taylors, including the 1 week holidays of moral studies and also another week of holiday, rotting at home and enjoying the joys of an unemployed loser*roll eyes*

Anyway, its only just today that I found out on the first time of my life, I was FREAKIN' intimidated.


A hall full of High SPM Achievers, Subang Jaya TUC is like the "geek-magnet" man. I don't mean the students are geeks, but honestly, they are all freakin' smart.


My class alone dominated half of the March Intake 11A1s and 10A1s award, and I got stuck in the 7A1s to 10As category.
My class lar~
I was like, *shit* this place suck man... Why are they all so smart??????

But, the ceremony proceeded as these whirls in my tiny head.

I have to say, it was freakin' boring inside the hall, as they just call up names RANDOMLY to go up the stage for the award... Gosh this is so stupid man... But they have to accomodate THAT many students, and well I can't help to admit the excellency of their strategy.


Right in the hall, it was like FEEDING time...


Feed what?


Feed my eyes lar~~~~


Mini skirts to Smart-suits, gosh this place is not only the geek-magnet, its also the stud-magnet.
Too bad none of them caught my eyes, just a few who looked really familiar, and well, they don't seemed to recognize me because of my "transformation".


Yes Hannah, its time to brag about Binn...

Me, Yen Li and Hannah~+Xian jia at the back~


Funny though I didn't expect much claps when I walked down the red carpet(yeah they had one...) as my name was called. But the hall was like *CLAPSSSSS*

I freakin' turned towards the crowd and gave them a weird stare as I walked towards Dato Hassan for my cert.

Haha, guess my connection IS wide.
Carmen with a C, a.k.a Miss CHAN~~~

I had friends from KL who attended the ceremony too, and boy it was great to meet them there.


And by the end of the ceremony, as PM10 who have their own blog, Xenon Flashes and Carl Zeiss lenses is a must. We made a snappy group picture(not that snappy when eng kee kept her camera...) while I asked a dude to help me to take the picture using my phone.. And I stress on, he is a leng chai~~nyak nyak~~ wonder he remembers me~

After was cam-whoring all the way till we enter maths class for some briefing, and after was is left with history lar~~~~









NUS, should I just keep my ambitions low? I mean, I'm like the freakin' sloth from the north-east village and I don't really wanna study THAT hard to meet the criteria to enter NUS. From where Felicity had sounded, it doesn't sound good... AT ALL...



And I'm freakin hoping for a scholarship, when I freakin can't even study for my MORAL now... What about the other core subjects???


I AM A SLOTHH~~~~~~~~~



Meeting the requirements is a pain, and now I'm hoping for a scholarship???? I think I'm going to stick to one club... which is ANIME CLUB!!!! Taylors Anime Fair is COMING SOON!!!!


Or should I start a club? TBC sounds old school, but it just mean what it is suppose to, Taylors Blog-O Club... Nyak nyak... Soo ambitious~~~

What are we gonna do in the club anyway????

Akira,Kok Hoong,Fan,Cheok Tun, Jee Can and MEEEE




And here, I owe a deep apology for Akira by putting such harsh words about him on my *post*
and yes, hannah is right on the power of words, and that particular post was just a target to cast my rage and stress on. But it still doesn't mean that I can get away with it, and also my thoughts of him.


But I know time is essence, because no one gets close in just 30 days, we have another 13 months to go, and I believe by the end of our course, everything would be different.



Swithering Away,
Kurozakura-Binn

4 comments:

  1. college looks fun from your point of view.. XD taylor also? sj?

    thanks for the advices!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fun???? omgoshh~~~ a levels is a sucking programme if you are in the freakin march intake, and your classmates are superiorly smart asses~~~~ but they are nice lar~

    yeap im in the main campus and hell yeah! no prob with the advices!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you want to study medicine in NUS?
    ----------
    by the way, pre-med students are scary....

    especially when they talk about tuberculosis, viruses, antibiotics etc

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha you are in pre-engineering right? yeah.. they ARE scary... i think i stick to something im good in better lorh... u damn smart oso lor... 11A1s... kisiao!!!

    ReplyDelete