Tuesday, April 14, 2009

KZB on: Have you gotten lasered on your head?

Hey peeps, guess plenty didn't know but I went for a minor operation for my head this morning~

I've been wondering... Can I really become a doctor when I am the regular guest for the doctors in clinics and hospitals?Owh well.... all the more reason to be one, to reduce my frequent visits to the white place, but be the host there....


Back to my operation... I can't say it was long, just a 45 minutes, and first off, he numbed my head.

I've got to say, Dr Ranjit is really good with his stuffs, and when I see him its like, this doctor is sooo trustable....


And after the anesthating, he lasered off my head.


Yes, lasered offf. Remember my post on human barbeque when I went for the JPA attachment, seeing and smelling the smell from other's body and form you own body is totally different..


I can really feel the heat even my head was numb, and it was eating me up man....


Bzzzzt... and the smell and smoke comes puffing from your own head, literally, it was a living nightmare...

Frustration magnified 100 times when you are, AWAKE!!!!




Okay, that was for 15 minutes, next was slicing and dicing...


There was a cease which i mentioned before, and it is really bothering my life so I decided to get the doctor to remove it from my head...


And thank goodness the numbster worked properly this time, and the whole process was awared, but not felt.. You will get what i mean when u get numbed but conscious of your own operation...

The sliced, and plucked, and then stitched.

Honestly, the stitching part was quite painful, when he poked the stitch into my skin, i can really feel it.

Worse, the other part of my skull's skin which by the way, not numbed got affected and was, hurting...


But, it ended fast, with the doc's professional treatment, I feel great now, without having a bulge up on my head...


Total cost= rm300 + rm40 of medicine


okay for a clinic, better than SJMC which eats up my whole operation cost here only for consultation. And have you guys heard about SJMC's rape case in the operation theatre from CCTV? I think i saw the picture censored somewhere in the web... Just google it lar~~~

or go to this site at your own risk, because i say it is quite the 18Sx thingies, and since most of the readers are 19 by this year, doesn't harm to know them.. Just don't indulge la...

You are trying to know it, not enjoy it, just like me seeing all the vulgar pictures of the decieved in JPA attachment~




Thats about it, and so long~



Swithering Away,
Kurozakura-Binn

9 comments:

  1. omg.. laser on the head.. that gotta hurt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha felt the heat!!! though the numbness did a great job preventing me from screaming in the room...>.<

    ReplyDelete
  3. what's the indication of your surgery?

    ReplyDelete
  4. The reason for the surgery to be carried out, that's what it means.

    ReplyDelete
  5. owh the cease in my head.. its in the post~

    ReplyDelete
  6. it should be spelled as 'cyst' lar. now i know already. lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. owh they sounds as if it was CEASE istead of CYST hahaha no wonder it sounded so wrong to me... guess i need to brush up on medical terms huh?

    ReplyDelete
  8. nvm binn, u hv lotsa time to brush up.. ^_^

    ReplyDelete