Tuesday, April 21, 2009

KZB on: Annoying bitches

I looked into his eyes.

The only word that can fit into the image is:

You effin RETARD!!!!!

Ugh how can someone be this annoying!!!!!

I'm a sloth, I admit. But at least when I was selected to be someone, I try my best to do it, and at least play my role as the leader to complete the Freakin' assignment!

Seriously, I have no idea how an intelligent student, can be so stubborn and slothy to NOT complete 3 freakin pages worth of crap in 5 days!!!


Maybe the smart asses aint that brilliant anyway...

"You care but I don't care; I don't care but you care" OmyFGourd How dare he say that?!!!

That effin transgender!!!!

!st he says im gay, now he is trying to be ignorant? What the hell is matter with him???!!!!

Goh I had never HATED a guy this much!!! Bitches maybe but not guys!

UGh nvm he is kinda the "bitch" category since he is a freaking SISSSY!!!!!!

You know who you are alright and if you are reading my blog, HAH this serves you right man! I mean half man half woman!

Fuck this shit man!!! 16A1s, my foot lar!!!! Ignorant i can say!

wanna know how he looks like?



Fuck this bitch...


I am angry and fuming now, judgement clouded... so even if you don't like it, i can only say,

YOU PISSES ME OFF BITCH!!!!

6 comments:

  1. juk juk juk......

    even put up ppl's photo......

    (No wonder you always take pictures ......)
    ---------------------

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha its my hobby ~~~
    SPEAKING of which~
    I need to get a NEW CAM PHONE~~~
    NYAK NYAK NYAK~~~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey binn..
    i understand u r angry..
    if u want u can alwiz talk to us..xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Walao, damn ganasla u...... If stress also chillla... no need the whole world 2 knowmah.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Yong Bin,
    I hope that you understand the magnitude of words and how powerful it can be to hurt people.Yes, it's true that you're angry but it doesn't give you a right to call him all those mean things!! I feel disappointed, because I expected you to be a lot more matured than that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. andrew:right thx... i will do that more often

    dave:oops.. huge mistake right there! yeah i know i was off the top this time.

    hannah:well, that period of time was over the limit lar... im not giving excuse, but that week was a real stressful week.

    ReplyDelete