Friday, February 28, 2014

Buffetting : In wave

I thought I was in dire need to technological boost, until the mother appeared when I'm back home today with an Ipad in her hand.

I guess I'm not the only one who is requiring these now.

Of course these gadgets are maximally utilized in our family for work purposes. Decorative stuffs like dolls or what not became something unnecessary or efficient-less in our house, and shouldn't be considered in our stash.

Soon, my hands on the new gadget, soon.

As for T, well, I've came into conclusion that we need to live our lives exclusively at times too. I can't be wondering all day on what is the activity feeds on T, while sometimes I need live my life too.

Until we meet, 5 more weeks for me to prepare.

Equine Workshop here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment