Thursday, May 28, 2009

KZB on: Lost in Glory

So yesterday was the dinner, and today was really a big day~

Though it ended with a lost, but I've gained experience, knowledge, wisdom and owh yeah, a new friend!


Guess who it is?


Its Kamal from Brunei!!! Looks pretty hawt for a Malay guy right?


He is only 16 this year and due to funny systematical error, he end up in under 19 boys.. Yeap I lost to this cute guy over here... straight sets, 11-3,11-2,11-3.. What to do.. people train more than I do ... Body also fitter and faster so its quite up to expectations that I will flunk my match...

And the players today were really intimidating yet respectable. Both male and female players in the court was fierce, energetic and precise.. Unlike the unexperienced me, my traits are totally opposite... The South African female players really caught my attention because of their stream-lined uniform and cool swift moves~~ I spoke to one of them , and her accent was like~ whoa.... melted when she said "Second~" haha what a sweet girl!


Anyway, plenty of people got a shock of their life today.





Why? Because I went to SMKSS17!!!!



Haha its like everyone keep asking me the same question over and over again... I went around the school to check things out.. Met like the whole gang of SJians in the classes... No matter in the bio-science or engineering class, there are people that recognizes me and know me~~

Haha what to do, SJian spirit!!! Seriously, its like seeing the whole form 5of SJ all over again seeing all of them over there. It was like
"Eh Yong Bin what are you doing here???!!!!"
some just stood up and *point finger*
"Woi Yong Bin!! Hello!!! Whagt are you doing here la???!!!"


Owh I miss those days!!! Although this happened the first day in college, it felt different in another school.


SS17 is the ideal school for Pre-University.. I can't believe I end up doing A levels and paying 30k for my ore-university studies... Stupid right? But what is done IS done.. No use crying over spilt milk.. I can only do my best in A levels now.



Alright back to main point, I was there to fetch Kian Yip for All Stars because we are having our match at almost the same time... So we went there together..

How I manage to get him out?


with a very innocent stare ," saya sepupu dia...."


Yea.. and they believed...


Owh well~~ A huge thanks to Kian Yip for showing the school around!!! SS17 is a great school for STPM!!!! And the teachers looked very nice and dedicated too!!!!


Although it was bad news for both me and Kian Yip, both of us went back with a very lighted heart because we both gave our best shot for our repective opponents, and we have NO REGRETS!!!!


Yes, regret is one thing in life you should try your best to avoid and forget. Why?
Its the one thing that is going to pull you back in every aspect in you life~ Kian Yip, 2009



And we went for POOL~~~ Gawsh I really hated the environment because of all the freakin lifeless fellas who book a ticket to heaven by smoking in the place... Yuck~ I can still *sniff sniff* smell the smoke in my nose now....

That guy over there was super nice!!! He taught me how am I suppose to rest the stick(or what ever it is called) on my fingers and how to switch them alternately in different situations and angles... Kian Yip was a great teacher, but the shop keeper did a better job in hitting the "pool-sense" into me~ >.<~~~ Great day, so sad that I have to end it with studying Statistics for my maths test tomorrow!!!


Swithering Away,
Kurozakura-Binn

No comments:

Post a Comment