Tuesday, May 12, 2009

KZB on: I am still there

I can make it, I have to make it.

The best way to deal with it is to manage my time, my aims and my goals.

As had been taught in today's Student Portfolio workshop, I must set goals.

So what are they?

Short term: Make TAF A blast along the pure-committee group members

Short term 2: Improve my squashing skills by July.

Short term 3: Semester Exam, at least a band A for all subjects.

Short term 4: Get enough money for a DSLR

Short term 5: Lose TONNES of weight.


And to succeed them, I really need to put if effort...

Owh well, maybe i should stop bragging about MYSELF, and i think one of my classmate in college have had enough ramblings of mine and he/she/hshe made it so obvious that he/she/hshe hates it.. owh well one of the FLAWS that I have...

Anyway, back to full time squashing, hopefully I can keep up with Yaenne for the All Stars.


And 2nd filling for Star Trek!!!!

A little facts, it has got to be the best science-fiction movie I had till today,beating Star Wars because Star Wars is just plain lulaby~~~ to me that is, and offense to Star Wars fans out there~

Music was great, effects were realistic, plot was splendid, elements were right-on-tracks, the only thing is sometimes it DRAGSSSSS, but it glued my butt on the seat for 2 hours, even for a 2nd time viewer I'd say its awesome!


I think most of the peeps enjoyed it thoroughly..

And I love the scene when Spock was about to be toasted by the missles from the Romulans, and USS Enterprise just warp out and send the missles back to dust.

It was like, WHOA!!! The teamwork and timing was perefect... And the warping from the ship, again nice timing!

I really admire the engineers on the ship, their passion, specificity, brilliance and most importantly , TEAM WORK.

That is something which I can hardly find it now in my study environment due to lack of ECA activities.. Guess I need to get involve more to the OUTSIDE world huh? (Nuff Nang here I come~~~)


Over all, I rate it 9.5/10.0, 0.5 due to the dragging I felt.


College ends at 5 again tomorrow, so I'm heading to bed right now~


at last, a good video on Blacks beat Whites, Whites beat Chineses, and Chineses beat Indian~







Swtihering Away,
Kurozakura-Binn

4 comments:

  1. Nice Star Trek pic u got there.. Actually the main reason I watch Star Trek is because of Spock aka (Sylar) from heroes LOL... But all in all, I do like that show also la, jus don understand some of it only..

    Btw Stop bragging about ur urself.. Oh u jus did it again in here haha... Gdluck

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah star trek was a BOMB!!! now im a super fan now~~~ thx loads the JJ Abrams~~~

    Haha alrighty will try to have more luck~

    nyak nyak~~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. not planning to get a leng chai bf? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. not so fast lor.. no body look at me also.. taylors too many leng chai and leng luis ledi... take number i think im like the bottom lar...

    ReplyDelete