Sunday, June 7, 2009

KZB on: Lost in Confusion

Gawrsh~~~(remind you of Goofy eh?)

It have been 2 long weeks....(or more) since I laid my fingers on this page... Well all I can say is, what college students going through now and all the reasons they can't blog(at least not much...) , I can finally understand.....

Wanna know how college life is?



It suck...


The myths about college is fun, you can do this and do that...


BAAAH!!!! You kids out there... better double check all the freakin' reasons and details you need when you wanna enter a college for your course... or else you are gonna end up like poor Binn here suffering in his A levels....


And Taylor College???


All the glamour and stuffs do not apply if you are stuck in A levels... Really... Wanna have fun???

Go get ICPU,SAM but not A levels seriously... You have assignments yet they aint counted in your finals and worse, you will have like 36 chapters for each subject to cover...

OMFG!!!!!!



I think I'm saying this most probably because im in march intake, but that doesn't deny the other facts that I have mentioned... So be wise, don't take march intake, and better still, don't take A levels....



GRARGH!!!!!!! Sem Exam in 2 days and I'm still freakin' blogging man!!!(this is nuthing lar.. I played Kingdom Hearts 2 for 5 hours yesterday...)


WTF!!!!!!!!!


Shit lar... how am I suppose to score with all these distractions in my room???!!!!!


Don't blame anyone but youself... Yes I know that...

Guess this is one event in my life that will make me a better person eh?(hopefully....)



My dreams... I seriously don't dare to think about them now, due to all the happenings swirling around my life right now... I am not as joyful prone as I used to be, nor I have the enrgy to get cheered up like a little boy anymore...



Everything is so dull and "matured" , so to speak right now....



Guess my speculation was right, the second you step into a tertiary education world, you are an official adult... Resposibility will start pouring in, not to mention stress and strain(yeah all hail physics!!!).. You blood pressure will just soar like nobody's business and you will start to envy those who ain't studying...(stupid but well, life's like that...)


One more year to go.... I wonder if I could go to the end... I'm so tired right now... It's only 1/3 way through and I'm freakin in the express class ...



Guys... I'm tired... I finally understand why the suicide rates are soaring, and exceptionally high near colleges(owh yeah HANNAH!!!)



I'm getting weaker... I'm getting darker.... Life is not as fun as it used to be now... I need a break...





Swithering Away,
Kurozakura-Binn

6 comments:

  1. Cheh, never regret wat u did in ur life man..

    At least u get to enjoy ur games rite haha... Life live to the max YEAH!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. my games? what games??? life is not that lively lately lar...

    ReplyDelete
  3. aiyar y u take a levels. its so academic. u shud take twinning programmes. anyway... now only 2nd semester ah. pengsan... :P u better study hard lor. a levels is not easy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. KSPREss: yalor... i am almost half dead already... 2mr semester exam lar... don't feel like studing anymore.... twinning programmes? not cheap leh... shud have taken stpm la....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Physics exam tomorrow, and I'm reading your blog , lol. stressed........

    Good luck in your studies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha physics die oni lar!!!! others oni i study!!! boo boo!!! u soooo smart 11A1s no problem wan lar~~~

    ReplyDelete