Tuesday, May 5, 2009

KZB on:I Can Relate to Ghosts of Girlfriends Past

Alright.. talking about girl friends now are we? Well, I can only say, I always had girl friends, but never any of them had ever make it through.

The guy-girl thing actually started when I was in the standard 5 days, when the puberty started kicking in and we all started to have little secret groups to discuss about who we like and what are the possibilities in the future had for us.

But, there has got to be a freakin little party pooper who goes to the whole class, announcing ever single secret shared...

And unfortunately, I was one of the "spotted" ones, as I was the most noticable in class;

Tall, Fat, HUGE.

And I had a crush with a girl, quite cute, tall and bgi also, but wasn't fat...

The only thing I had ever liked about her because of how she had cared for me.

Gosh, she packed my bad.
Gave me medicine when I had flu.
Even make sure I don't get screamed by my teacher for not completing my homework.

If she ever lived with me....

*disk scratched*

Once she knew that, she kept distance. When I mean distance, serious... in 10 feet you can't see us at the same place.


And that is when I know, unless I became a better/fitter person, I have no chance.


Time passes as puberty has completed most of its course, and it came to Form 2's Valentines,
when most of my friends, boys of girls had their first date and mate (rhymes huh?) in their secondary lives, even admirers~ And I was still stuck with the ol' me.

And I tried to confess to another girl this time. She is the type which need protection and guidance~ but eventually she rejected also.

Main reason:

You look like sheeeyyyyt...
When i was way in form 2, and she is my cousin lar okay~~~
Yeah, i know.. c'mon we know the facts right? No matter how you put it, the image of your partner must be GOOD...


And from then onwards, I was afraid, Intimidated to step intot he sea of "Love" or rather, affection anymore.

But, I gained something else. the fine border I made with every girl I dealt with, which is not to fall in love in them, had enabled me to become great friends with almost EVERY, i mean almost every girl I met till today.

It is not the kind of bond which normal guy and girl can form, at least not before they become official "couples". And this is how I get into trouble real easily.


I'm the kind of guy who most girls will tend to pour all they feel to me, without have to worry me spilling the beans because of the trust I had gained.

And gosh the amount of secrets I had till today, I can write an autobiography about it.

But, still I appreciate and honour the bond I had formed, and I know the significant of being a girl's friend first, before telling her that, "owh hey, I think I fell in love with you."


And the troubles, yeah...

The guys in my school really hates me, but they had to really be careful because one word, and the image of them by the girl they like is going*phhhheewwwwww~~~~* into the ocean~

And this was really true. There was this girl from tuition, I had only known her in form 5. And there was this friend who likes her since form 4, and they know each other since form 4.

One particular day, I sat beside her due to the insufficient seats in my tuition centre, and we started talking, REAL lot. It is really a high tendency for me to chat easily with girls especially, maybe because of my chatter box and "49% feminine" side. And that is when the guy stared really long at us, as I felt his "savaging-aura" piercing into my skin.

But, the girl was real nice, and we continued our conversation, in chinese.(yes the guy is a banana... too bad huh? no eavesdropping~) Till the end of the year, the girl had also shared several secrets with me, which I had successfully kept until today.

And it was after SPM, and the girl asked me out for a movie. And shit, she didn't ask the guy. I didn't want to boast or say anything about it, because I know he was going to be upset, but he asked me instead.

I had to say yes and uh owh... his glare was like... 10000 watts on my face man....


Anyway, most of the stuffs finally worked out and well, we are still good friends!



And back to family, my mum has always been worried.

Mum: eh bin, you are always surrounded with girls in you photos ar... Next time you girl friend jealous then how?

Bin: Eh... then i won't take her as my girl friend lor... because only those girls which send my heart beating like crazy only i will like one lor.. if not memang furthest is best friend lar..


Mum: Aiyor.. you better becareful later you become sissy orh...

*sudden silent*

Bin: so you are saying I should take more pictures with guys lar?

Mum: can also... but not too much ok?? later become gay then die lor...


*sudden silent again*

Bin: next time i will make sure there is guys and girls in all my pictures lar then...

Mum: good good... eh later become pondan!

* smack head on wall*


And honestly, I don't have much experience with the girl friends and all, but all I can say is, I really respect girls as who they are , instead of most normal guys who will just say," the girl damn hot..."

Hey, I'm 49 % feminine and 51% masculine, what you expect lar???


Thanks again NuffNang if you are reading... maybe I should watch this movie with a GIRL this time~~

Nyak nyak~


gop-poster_small.jpg


Swithering Away,
Kurozakura-Binn

4 comments:

  1. hmmm....I know I mixed with girls much much more than guys.....but they never told me their secrets, lol.....

    Maybe I was very innocent then. I was TOTALLY UNAWARE of the pairings going on in the class. I thought they were only jokes. You know....how kids like to pair boys and girls..... >.<

    ReplyDelete
  2. wel... im the total opposite~~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mum: eh bin, you are always surrounded with girls in you photos ar... Next time you girl friend jealous then how?

    well... your BF won't get jealous lar LOL

    your mum is hillarious ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. willy>> that is when the if i take picture with all boys part became a problem lor..... .. my mum mar....

    ReplyDelete