Sunday, May 24, 2009

KZB on: Useless Malay TNB technicains!!!

ALright this happened on the exact same day Hannah went missing for 2 hours... But rewind 1 hour before.. It was a living, DAYLIGHT nightmare for me...


Remember when we were younger, when the electric supply was down due to some construction or what ever reason the MAlaysian government had gave? We enjoyed the No-Lights sessions and no-Air-cond sessions by having a cup mee and talk about all sorts of nonsense until the power supply is back...


But on that particular day, it wasn't as enjoyable as you think it is this time....


It was dark, and it was hitting night already...

Imagine when you need to complete assignments, you have no lights to guide you..


you have no PC access...

you have no coolent in you house...

and worse of all..


you can't even go to the toilet because it is soo dark!!!!!!!






Yea.. and we suffered for a few hours...



Wanna know why ?


Because the freaking TNB technician cut down my house's power supply!!!












I'm telling you this guy is soooo going to get sued by my parents man...


I mean how can you cut down the power supply of my house, when it states in the warrant or what ever hell paper that the house is in SS13/3B!!!!!


And my house is in SS12/3B!!????!!!!


Are you blind or you are numerically illiterate???!!!!!


I'm telling you this even put my perceptions on Malays on a even worse state..


No offense but this is a national fact that 99.9% of malays in the country is a real PIG!!!!


Even my own malay friend accepted and admitted the fact that this is SO TRUE!!!

No sense of resposibilities..

No sense of respect...

No sense of numbers...

I wonder how he became a technician man... that PIG!!!(Literally he is SOOO FAT!!!!)


I called the TNB headquarters and screamed at the customer service man....

Kesian the fella.. Hazran TNB customer service department, if you see this im sooo sorry!!! You did a great job in the phone ok?


And when he came to revive the power supply, he was like smiling and giving the I-m-innocent look and shook hand with my dad..


Right after he took off I told my dad to screw him upside down with the laywer letters man...



See what I mean? SS12/3b and SS13/3.. hello you work for subang Jaya branch you don't even know where is it meh???? Malays lar... maklum lar Melayu~~~



And we were thinking of compensations too!!1

I mean really, 7 solid hours without electrical supply in Subang Jaya...

Say WHAT>>>????!!!!!


You have GOT to be KIDDING ME man!!!!


Reasons for TNB to compensate:
1) Discomfort
2) Business documentations... my family runs business on fax ... i think...
3)Public Humiliation... we were the only house got cut man... embarassment lar...
4) Lack of security... people can just jump in without us noticed at night.. its DARK!!!
5) Useless technicians who don't have theintergrity of the service sector...


Sheesh i can become a lawyer man...


Anyways... It's a sad sad thing to see that these people who sit down comfortly enjoying their lives with the government covering there black asses while we have to work so hard and yet do not get the rightful recognition...

Malaysia.... Boleh lar....


Lastly, I'm not critisizing the whole race owhkay... its just 99.9%... the 0.01 % left, they rock the whole world man!!!!

In this case, my good friend Iman rocked the whole race off man!!!!



Swithering away,
Kurozakura-Binn

10 comments:

  1. juk juk juk......

    ReplyDelete
  2. woi dun like that... kesian wan u know....

    ReplyDelete
  3. huh? I don't understand. Kesian you or what?

    ReplyDelete
  4. kesian my whole family lar!!! damn hot and dark lar!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. poor bin bin. my place tnb better. whole apartment plus street lights all gone. for few hrs some more... wakaka...

    ReplyDelete
  6. koala: walau whole street gone case ar??? u got naughty naughty go to the streets and become buaya anot??? TNB malays alot mar... no choice but to be racist now lor...

    nyak nyak~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! I came here from Stephanie's blog. =)

    Back to the topic.

    At least the power disruption didn't happen in the middle of the night.

    I really can understand what you went through because it happened here as well. =|

    ReplyDelete
  8. ciana: ur house's power supply got cut off too??? thbat is sooo sad!!! anyway it happened near to evening that time so its actually quite dark... scary toilets!!!!>.<

    ReplyDelete
  9. Binn: Not on the same day, but yes, it's been cut off before. In broad daylight and at night.

    It's better now, though. =)

    Yes, that's true. I also fear going to the toilet when there's no power at night too. >.<

    ReplyDelete
  10. haha thats the scariest!!! lucky my house got alarm back up system so in the night anything happen it will go off~~

    ReplyDelete