Saturday, May 23, 2009

KZB on: TUC's student went missing!!!

I called her number, and I found out that she left her phone at home.

I called the last person she was together with, and I couldn't get the person.

I was scared, my course mates started to ring me up to confirm the situation.



5 minutes passed....





I see her screams in my head.

Did she get kidnapped?

Did she got raped?

What can happen to her?

She look strong most of the time but she IS vunerable...

My heart beat increased by the second....

Gosh, what can happen to her???


I panicked, I called and called.



By the time I was about to start my engine, a call came.




Shit. This is bad.




What would my college life be without her?




Gosh... every seconds passed by was a shiver down to my spine....




"Hello? Bin are you there?"


MY heart skipped a beat.






I hear her.







"Where the hell were you????!!!!"













And she went missing for 3 hours for everyone who knew her well.















Owhkay she was found at last around 8 something that night. Gosh it was a real hard night for us man. WE were like calling each other to make sure some one saw her and anyone who had seen her around....

She was last seen at the web , and no one else saw her after that...


I knew she went for some Q&A session of the movie Sell Out because the crew and cast came to the campus but I didn't know it was going to be THAT long.

She didn't expect that too but she left the her phone at home... Come on, you can call using the library's phone right????

Anyway, lucky for her and US, she went home around 8 plus and we managed to contact her...

What's stupid was, it was 8 at night and she WALKED home, ALONE!!!! OMFG!!!! Hello its 8 pm in the dark lar... anyhing can happen to you ok??!!! NExt time get a free call from the shops la!!!!!



Total missing time: 2 hours and 17 minutes 49 seconds....


Geez... this girl so owe me a lunch man...


Wanna know who she is?






















All credits go to this guy.




Hannah you owe me a HUGE WAFFLE!!!!!!


Swithering away,
Kurozakura-Binn

No comments:

Post a Comment