Thursday, December 19, 2013

Buffetting : Christmas

So I became Santa for 3 person this year:

1- The name I picked , for me to be the Secret Santa this year
I totally forgot to take a picture of the lanyard I handmade for Bimbo's twin before I gave it to her. Should have taken a picture seeing it was my virgin hand-made knot present. But I totally enjoyed making it. Thanks to Monkey for helping me out and showing me some ropes, literally


2- T
I won T a long-sleeve Uniqlo Heattech shirt in navy; bet the I would melt if it were to be on T's body. Together with a handmade Christmas card, hopefully these could warm T up with the cold weather in Chiang Mai.

3- The cousin's Christmas gathering.
I have no idea what to get yet. The idea is to get something MORE THAN RM100. It's like, omg, really it is so hard to get a unisexual Christmas present these days!

Christmas is definitely one seasonal period with loads of fun. Stepping in university, however cuts it half a little because we are always in Finals or Study week when Christmas hit us. The fun is still there, but I would enjoy more if finals were before not after Christmas.

So how many Christmas gifts have you prepared this year?

6 comments:

  1. Zero so far but will be ready with 2 by next week =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looking forward to you sharing your gift ideas!

      Delete
  2. cool cool, i got one hahahaha well my present wasnt that great my friend decided to pull a stunt on me haha it was a funny present tho =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. stunt? serious shit hahahah. I would really wish to have something practical hahaha.

      Delete
  3. Awww... envy T. So romantic, heartwarming, and sweet of you. :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bleh, we ain't compatible remember? Haha, maybe sweet to you as friend only XD Well, if T would appreciate me more it would be less tormenting on mah mind >.<

      Delete