Sunday, October 4, 2009

Buffetting : Waves Crazes

Just surfed through the Click Shop for some cameras...

If you are a vintage collector, you are gonna love this shop.

The fact that it is setup in Malaysia is really satisfying, though I need to go all the way to Mid Valley if I ever want to take a look in their concept store.


Anyway, looked through their item and I realized that I'm really into vintages!

Polaroid, it is truly amazing. This Instax mini 7 really had caught my eyes:

Ee Teng got a same model too, for 248 its a real deal!

Yet, for watching a little too much on Tokusatsu, this Decade Pink had also captured my attention:


Like I said, decade pink... limited edition of 1000 pieces over the globe!!! shall i get it? Can really sell for a haul for those crazy collectors!
The way they used the camera in the shows was amazing, though I doubt the images taken in the show are as normal as the ones in real life... There were definitely VFX in those images.


Well, the easily swayed nature of mine also spotted this little baby here: The Nico Digi:
1.3mega pixels yet small and handy... Japanese really like simple and sweet stuffs huh? I know... I can get some other better digi cams with the same price of 204, but it is soo cute! and so COOL! No bulky problems... but honestly, I think investing them on a camera phone is much worth the price.. Collection, maybe when I have earned my degree.


Light waves is one of the chapters I'm gonna need to study in STPM level physics... but its ok... I think I can skip it once I have got my SAT over with...



Which brings me back to studying... 3 months! Come one Tempus, 3 months of studying and body shaping!!! A brand new life awaits!


Zany Zephyr

No comments:

Post a Comment