Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Buffetting : International Booty Call

Got that off Charmed anyway.

She replied. Though Nana didn't

Mayo replied my email.

Guess I'm quite obsessed with the Japanese girls anyway.

But I think my classmates passed through obsessed to desperate.

Who knows how else it is going to affect them.

Anyway, this reminded me of my old plans to further my studies in Japan.


Can I still make it?

One thing is definite.

I have responsibilities now.

If I had ever leave, can I bear allowing my family to take good care of my bitch?

She is like my own daughter.

Anything which happens to her can be real devastating.

I remembered her getting knocked down by a car before.

I cried the whole night, without knowing if she is going to leave me.

7 years in Japan.

I might only have one more year with her back in Malaysia.

Yet, the point now is to grab my time and study.

And also replying Mayo's email! hahahaha... evil me.

Well, back to completing my General Paper homework, then study a lil on Biology.


Finished Tokusou Sentai Dekaranger, it was a real good show.


Well, that's that.

Zany Zephyr

No comments:

Post a Comment