Thursday, October 29, 2009

Buffetting : Time and tide

I've just flipped through the Taylors College's annual organizer today, only to realize that I'm running our of time.

It's going to be November in 2 days' time, and I'm facing the largest turning point by next December 5th, and January 5th.

I'm wonder if I have what it takes though.


Chemistry and Maths is still running along well enough, though my scores dropped drastically for Maths, when I've actually done the practice with a tuition teacher's help.

Pathetic I know, but still.

December is going to be one hectic month.

I am going to have half of the month for traveling and food, with only half left for studies.

Gosh, totaling the time I have till 23 January,

that would be approximately 2 months left.

Another 7 chapters of Biology to complete.

Funny though, is it the impact form my high school certificate, or is it that I have less interest in my favourite subject for 2 years long.

Biology is no longer now in my top list, where as Chemistry tops everything off the list.


Anyway, need to get back to sleep.

Got my toes off its hook, have no idea how to put words into this, but to conclude:

FUCKING PAINFUL.

PS: Indulging in Go Go Sentai Boukenger~ Red and Blue looks really good and hot!

Pink and Yellow are both cool and cute, its just Black who needs a constant kick in his ass for being an annoyance.


Zany Zephyr

No comments:

Post a Comment