Monday, November 18, 2013

Buffetting : Plans

You have no idea how crazy being in love can be, and how much you would give just to see that person.

I've bought the tickets to Chiang Mai next April.

By hook or by crook, I need to come up with the fund for the volunteering in Elephant Nature Park; or I will just rot for a week until T finishes the TECC practical on T's side to join me for Songkran.

Even for 2 days, would be suffice; I guess.

Annual target: Earn enough to get plane ticket and traveling expenses to Chiang Mai on semester breaks.

Until T gets to earn and come over to meet me instead.

It's a plan; but I will make it work.

Things have been going better, me being less emotional and all. It's really me if anything goes wrong from now though. Like; stop being such a paranoid already.



No comments:

Post a Comment