Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Buffetting : Emptiness

Being busy for the largest event I took up in my life for the past 12 months, the abrupt let go seemed so anti-climatic. Probably because we have yet to settle some issues, monetary or management wise with everyone else's tests going on in week 5.

I guess I was being insensitive to one of the girls. I was really prepared to tell them about T, how we met, how this relationship is really going.

So and so when I texted the reply was she has no mood for it. I baffled, almost to the extent of screwing this whole shit, until she replied again that she had to prepare for a test on Thursday.

Guilt wreck kicked in because I put her into a position to not being able to study at first as she held great responsibility in the event. I'm pretty much a douche to say my relationship is more important than her grades.

I'm sorry, I should have been more sensitive than that. It's a good thing I managed to contain my emotions, while my back pain causing me to a trip to the hospital totally made me to distracted to throw any tantrums at all.

Update on the whole event of Dogathon on next post, if I have decent net connection at home.


No comments:

Post a Comment