Thursday, May 16, 2013

Buffetting : Apparently

Apparently;
People have been noticing the existence of my blog, noting that they expect constant updates.

Apparently;
People have been noticing the trends of my blog, nothing that I might be posting something and some sort.

Apparently;
People expects me to post about my bad-hair days and my dilemma to rebond my hair or not. Which is truly redundant because I don't want them straight as fluff.

Apparently;
People expects me to be in a constant dilemma in most decisions and waiting them to appear in the blog.

Apparently;
There's loads of apparent.

I'm not sure how'd the direction of this blog would sail from now on. It's a blur as of now, because I kinda refuse to post about SRC matters of Dogathon related as there are other platforms which I am updating about them.

It means indirectly that my life is a blur. I lack a purpose, an aim, and a target.

Something I've lost since I've started to get busy.

Something I've lost since I began to ponder around relationships. Sometimes I'd hope I could just cut them short and live my life. But in our veterinary fraternity, relations beat everything else.

Something I've lost since I've been thinking deep. I shouldn't be thinking too much, but my mind doesn't stay constant.


But I do have had plans for my upcoming term break to chase after my aims. Let's hope these plans would have allowed me to settle down and drive my heart towards something I'd really see myself in the future.



As of now, apparently, I'm lost.


10 comments:

  1. may the odds be ever in your favor.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. after google-ing, so the hunger games. Should totally get my hands on a copy. I'm too outdated.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. thanks! a compass would help a load more though!

      Delete
  3. Apparently, ur just thinking too much :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I SAW your next comment! I wonder if I am thinking too much, apparently.

      Delete
    2. But is it true what u think it is? :P

      Delete
    3. Haha you mean about the comment in the previous post? Haha, I'm not too sure. There ain't a clear cut yet.

      but this post and the previous is unrelated la, u didn't make me think too much, I did XD

      Delete
  4. apparently,i didn't expect you to post about your bad-hair days...what's with your hair?it's curly?mine is the maggi mee curly levelXD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I wouldn't! mine ain't curly, but it has this wavy texture, and its not either straight soft nor uber curly. It's like, right in the middle, just like its owner, apparently.

      Delete