Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Buffetting : No more Quickies

I wonder how my first sex is gonna be, seriously.

That aside, the last 5 days has been a roller coaster ride.

I have a killer assignment due thursday and I've done zero for my part despite the fact that I'm the person to compile the whole thing into a pretty darn rigid formatted document.

Sometimes I do wonder if my choices in life is correct.

I'm in a constant dilemma of the choice to become a very sensible or an extremist ignorant person in dealing with matters around my life.

I have always had the choice to leave matters behind my back, and just push them away from my life as people wouldn't be able to do anything about it anyway. Yet, there's always this sentimental side of me in holding on to the "people-relationship". I couldn't just ignore people after I've actually made a bond with them, and more importantly "be-involved" or engaged.

Unless of course they have managed to do something to make me go to the other extreme end to case them away from my life forever, one particular group which have managed to so.

I'm pretty sure its the Leo in me.

I wonder how things are going to set off from now on.

2 comments: