Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Buffetting : Christmas

I'd still remember the Christmas in 2011 was a dreadful one.

It was study week while I was dragged to the UniStud Singapore with the family, when I clearly was trying my best to stay as long as possible in the public university.

I succumbed, and went on. USS was so so, the rides were nice, but I wasn't fit for it then for Pete knows reasons.

The past Christmas in Singapore was boring, no presents, the lights around was sucky, going into H&M was just plain pointless, and all I was longing to is getting back to the hotel and sleep.

2012 was different, when the cousin decided to get a party on.

Had food, had present exchange, had gossips.

The exchanging session was fun, with me being the freaking spokesperson again.

But overall it was okay, at least I enjoyed it to some extend.

Except of the part of me being the bbq chef for 4 consecutive hours.


3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. decorative! haha and ya know what? my brother got my cup hahaha so I totally should have spend LESS time on it XD

      As long as I don't get weird stuffs like toys for 3 months' infant, famous amous bundle or, gosh shampoo set no matter how expensive they are!

      Delete
  2. If you need your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (even if they're dating somebody else now) you must watch this video
    right away...

    (VIDEO) Have your ex CRAWLING back to you...?

    ReplyDelete