Friday, November 27, 2015

Auscultating : Nearly there

The semester will be ending soon, and thankfully my academics haven't been too shabby. If I'd work harder, dean's list shouldn't be a huge problem.

On the other hand, stuffs around the house is getting better. Finally got my couch, which I personally think would be extremely comfortable in the main hall.

I'm now left with a washing machine, fridge, dinner table, another couch, TV and a sound system. As well as some cabinets and shelves around the house as well.

But, it feels like I'm almost there already.

I can't wait to host my first open house with my course mates!

Despite living alone, settling the new house, various bank trips and some errands; knowing I'm keeping up with my academics is pretty satisfactory.


No comments:

Post a Comment