Saturday, November 28, 2015

Auscultating : All Hail the Queen

Queen finally graduated from her Chemical Engineering program this year! Well, to be honest she actually began working early March this year, it's just the fact that she had her graduation today.


Both of us became friends whom are like the post they have in social media, we might not have met each other for a long period of time, but nothing stops us from getting crazy and freak people out in malls, cinemas or restaurants. In fact, I'm like her part-time boyfriend because I'm literally in all her family events like her sister's wedding and now, her graduation. We have become family members in some extent.

Frankly, I feel like I didn't form such bond even with best bud, probably because there is such a significant period in our lives we missed out a lot from. With Queen, we literally just click with everything we have around. 

Now that she has graduated, with her job and PhD program; I'm just waiting to attend her wedding when she finally get on the saddle. 

On the side note, N came knocking on my door again. The reason for the disappearance was the change of phone.

Well, not like I'm super happy or whatever, just that its weird that N is coming back on me now.

No comments:

Post a Comment