Saturday, August 17, 2013

Buffetting : Promise

T and I have a promise now.

The next time I meet T, I would play the saxophone; and T would be singing the song I'm playing to me.

And the song, well, the MV speaks a million words.

Which song? Hmm, I wonder if I even should post it here.

As of now, I'm pretty sure its like, we are "Doing this" kind of thing, but we aren't EXACTLY yet?

But deep down inside I do ask myself, what does T really sees in me?

Would this be, just a surge like Bimbo had with her other copy in Chiang Mai, or would it be, for real good?


เรื่องจริงยิ่งกว่านิยาย

6 comments:

  1. OMG. the unspoken date.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SIAPA?! Is it what im thinking it is?? Finally not waiting for 30?? :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. T made me feel like going for it now instead of 30 though! Haha, I will make a decent post about T once I've confirmed the direction of this relationship. So far, its still very cloudish XD

      Delete
  3. OMG!!! I like that name T!!! T and Tempus makes T & T !!! Yay!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, but I'm not referred as Tempus in real life remember? Well, I just hope this can remain and flourish in the long run, just like your relationship!

      Delete