Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Buffetting : Ending The Semester

My 1st semester back in the public university have finally came to an end.

Had been an exciting semester, and more excitements await in the next.

Somehow, I'm like on this constant moving conveyer belt moving on my life so fast.

Something Rosette Christopher from Chrono Crusade stroke me when I was procrastinating from Veterinary Genetics last night, which by the way I totally owned the question. (Somehow I have no idea why everyone else said there was a lot to study when I'd actually finish the whole lot in a very short period of time! Heck all my questions spotted came out!)

~時間が無いから、迷うことはできず~

It's because there is no time, I can't afford to get lost or ponder over it.

When it comes to me, I feel somehow this is what's exactly I'm going through. I've been wasting so much time, I can't afford to take rests or ponder over things anymore. It's now, or its never. Go all out when you can.

I'm now ending my semester with a few loaded tasks and issues I will be dealing with before the next semester commences.

I surely hope I can deal with it, with ample time too.

6 comments:

  1. Congrats! Just don't forget to you know, actually enjoy the process :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not really sure about the process cause I still get into dead-ends till today, but if the outcome is what I've hoped I will thoroughly enjoy it!

      Delete
  2. Heck all my questions spotted came out-that's what i called study cunning....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no, that's called smart study!

      Delete
    2. this is smart study but to a new level:)

      Delete
    3. I agree. Sometimes you just have to be more intuitive in life!

      Delete