Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Buffetting : Last Calm before the Storm


One of the last chapters for the last paper, Veterinary Genetics.

Even during the afternoon I have had to deal with bus schedules for the upcoming semester break, and the next semester's return. What's worse is that I have to get 3 different vending machines from 3 different vendors to set them up in the faculty.

This is going to be my last calm. After my finals, its going to be a roller coaster ride till my next finals.

I think I'm one of the weirdest people out there hoping for finals to come. Like, who looks forward to finals anyway?!

2 comments:

  1. the earlier the finals come the earlier it ends:D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. but i don't want the finals period to end. This is when I'm FREEEEEE

      Delete