Friday, September 18, 2009

Buffetting: Waves

It was like wednesday when I had just discussed about waves.

What waves? Definitely not about longitudinal or transverse wave...

About the influenza Ah1n1 which had took about 70 plus person's life here in Malaysia.
I was suppose to talk about the 2nd wave, and how traditional herbs may aid our country in prevent this outbreak.

Come on, if you know the 2nd wave is coming, working on traditional herbs which hasn't have much support since forever in Malaysia wouldn't work out at all... Vaccinations may not work. The only thing we can do is...

I don't know... Wait and die?

haha....


Definitely not a good idea... Should the 2nd wave happens, government could just get a grip and work with foreign countries to get these vaccines or serum instead of having problems over their political arguements or conspiracies...


Another way, was on myself, or rather, IS.

My mom has finally concluded that I'm a lost elephant which jumps out of its cluster(离群)literally.


Honestly, I have to admit it, but come one. I don't like badminton i love squash, what can I do about it? Force myself to like it? i don't want everything in my life to be forced!!!

Physics, I tried to like it I really am still! but enough is enough!!!

You can't force me to do whatever the family is doing!

Maybe I am an outsider with no relationship with the current family.


Yes I am cynical but who made it happen ?

You yes its you.


I hated physics. you force me to like it.

I hated taking sciences. you force me to take it.

I hated being the freaking handy man in the house. you make me one.














Please don't make me hate this family, because I;m really starting to.

I am really tired. I took SAT because I want to get away from physics.













I have finally, being forcefully separated from my good friends, my best friends. Thanks to you.

Now you like it.

first you son has no dreams.

then has no life.

later has no aim.

After has no focus.

Now, has no friends.

Be happy about it,

One day, I will just snap and go insane.


Zany Zephyr





No comments:

Post a Comment