Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Buffetting: Distractions



Latel, one of my friends passed me something old and something new.

The new thing, its the ePSXemulator, and the old one:

Harvest Moon Back To Nature!!!!!

I bet there is a whole loads of people out there who loved this game, and in my school , we can practically form a class out of the fans!

Anyway, it has been a distraction for me, seeing that i'm aiming for a 2325 score in my SAT.


But it should be fine, since my maid is back to Indonesia for her Hari Raya, I have not much excuse to lay my hands on my lappy~ haha sounds a bit gay but WTF~

Just got my SAT books and MPH reader's card like 30 minutes ago~

Quite excited over it, seeing the benefits of a member, I can actually stay in the MPH lounge the WHOLE DAY!!! Imagine such amount of concentration I could achieve!


Biology M and Chemistry, I'm going to nail these subjects. I have to.



A fan made banner, guess I should work on one too~ If I ever had the time.

Today, my friend Nee talked about him again, yes in this blog, I would like to say he is Sai Cheong, no one knows anyway.


Seems like he is quite popular in Taylors today, and the girls are crazed over him.

Obviously, he does have the look and smarts.


The whole reason I was attracted to him, physiquely and mentally.

But lately those feelings are getting to fade off. A good thing to happen, I have to agree.

Guess spending my time on other stuffs including, " study for SAT" has been a good distraction.

And I'm glad I don't go "I miss him" nowadays, like May have said, those feelings fade away when I don't see him everyday.



Yes, I should not think about it anymore, lets concentrate on other stuffs, shall we?


I did a good thing today:

Getting SAT books and MPH card~


Zany Zephyr




2 comments:

  1. Oh yeah..Tempus..Do put a chit chat box at ur blog...
    It's easier for people to chat with you...^^
    Seems like you're a new blogger..haha
    Keep on posting new article..and make new friends here..^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha dude i blogged since last year... but due to some stuffs i decided to abandon the old blog and attempt a new one...

    haha will do! thanks for the suggestion!

    ReplyDelete