Thursday, September 24, 2009

Buffetting: Responsibilities






When we turn 18, most people will be happy about these:


Driver's license

Boozing

Clubbing

Making Out (>.<)

Last but not least, FREE.
Too bad in my house, or rather my roof, those above do not apply at all. It would be responsibilities, Responsibilities and RESPONSIBILITIES again. Why would I say so? Cause I'm fucking living that life now. I'm 18. I need to fetch all my family members to all places. I need to stay at home for every single crap is happening. I need to learn to be a freaking router in my house, not to mention how many freaking times I malfunctioned and got banged. I need to cut my trainings just to let others to have their trainings. I need to do this, I need to do that... I need to do EVERYTHING. Owh, did I mentioned that I am the eldest boy in the house? Yes I am. So the problem now is, I'm tired of all these. I was even furious deep in my subconscious when my coach told me I should have done something related with dealing with people, instead of taking sciences. Why? I didn't like doing sciences. Physics was never in my list, and someone have to slot it into my life. I really loved dealing with people. Don't you think it is amazing how people can connect and know each other? I enjoying having friends and throw parties and have fun. PR was the best choice for me. But NO NO NO!!! You think you need to have 10As to take PR? True enough but I'm happy and I know I can shine well in that field! Why even bother to explore a field which you know you can't even do your best? That is what happening right now. Never mind. Get my degree then bail. This would be the best way out for now. Pharmacy, at least it wouldn't be as stressful as medicine.


Fuck blogger... I'm damn lazy to retype them in proper orders....

No comments:

Post a Comment