Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Buffetting: Patience

Today was the day which had really tested my patience, and also my maturity of handling peers, especially when they are the same age as me.

It was all about the sketch when I started screaming and yelling at everyone to make sure they listen to me. Guess that was real childish of me, being like I'm the disciplinery officer again. Yet, Rowena on the other hand did a bang up job in getting everyone synchronizing. I think I'm more of the co-ordinator, rather than being the playwriter in the team. Rowena was brilliant. If she'd really walk towards the education way, she will be a great teacher, not to mention a great motivator.


Come to think of this, I can't stop telling myself I'm such a childish person, expecting everyone to listen to me, when I was just yelling without any direction all the way. I should have been more alert of this.


Results were back. Chemistry was better than expected, thanks to my school mate JC's theory which almost scared me to death. Luckily my understanding was much prominent than influence from my peers. Biology was fine, guess these two subjects is the direction I should be heading all this while. Maths is gonna be scary tomorrow, seeing how badly I scummed in my Statistics. General Paper was ok, when it comes to format I breezed well. As for the essay, my Art-Orientated piece was a shit, cause I misinterpreted it. If not, I would have gotten a higher score, as for science, guess I am a science-orientated person after all.


Lately my mum gave me a green light for pursuing my Pharmacy Degree, which I think is a considerable choice, seeing I'm loving chemistry right now. Plus, I hate physics, and a doctor's working hour and life is a muck, I'd rather run around as a pharmaceutical adviser instead. NTU did offer a biomedical degree with chinese medicine, which is a great opportunity, seeing how the market is responding towards the benefits of the techniques and herbs. Nevertheless, I'm still keeping my options open.


Should I step ahead time and acquire my SAT result ASAP, or should I be stable and complete my STPM? My heart is telling me to go for SAT, but my head keeps bugging, after the heartache fiasco back in A levels.


Break the leg. Back to patience. I need to be patient and finish up my Section E for the General Paper.


Zany-Zephyr

No comments:

Post a Comment