Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Buffetting: Tradition

This thursday will be the day where most Chinese will celebrate the Hungry Ghost Festival. As for a typical chinese family member, it has been a must for years , where we need to fold the infamous "kim-chua" , so called "gold-papers" in English to be burnt as golds for the ancestors in Hell. Depositing money into their bank account seemed so realistic nowadays, we can even get them Mercedes-Benz and huge mansions.

Anyway, this thursday will be a busy day, with a large proportion of scrumptious food too, as serving food for the ancestors is a must in every prayers. Yet, the main issue now is to get my school teacher's retirement sketch on track, or I'm gonna get the heels from my Co-curicullum assistant head mistress.

As for my studies, I've successfully completed my Chemistry work, at the same rate made a muck our of myself for being unable to resist the temptation of the bed. Now, I have my school work to get over with, along with my painful Matrix and Dynamics tuition work to burden over.

Tradition, is a truly auspicious element for a race, which carries the identity of the race and its people. Making sure it continue is such crucial for the people, yet people today seldom care. Thankfully i have a set of parents who take this seriously, and today im proud to have the strong idealogy of my race's tradition.


Zany Zephyr

No comments:

Post a Comment