Sunday, September 6, 2009

Buffetting: Exploration

The programme I've installed aeons ago has finally been started!

I couldn't help telling myself that I'm such a loser to not have the time nor the smarts to fully utilize this programme, until today. Adobe Phtoshop CS4, it is trule magnificent.

My friend in school, Tua Pek is a pro in using After Effects, yet I think I'm more of a static person, so Photoshop is my way.

I spent quite a long time in discovering the aspects and elements in there, and it is amazing how it works. Creativity is beyond one's imagination literally.

I've worked 2 pieces today, and I shall share it here.

Have been thinking again lately. I'm really such a runner. Figuretively speaking. I run from problems. I run from friends. I run from my family. I run from STPM.

Yes, I bet I can win at least a silver in Olympics if they have an event on "Dream-Run".

I want to get off STPM so much, I literally ignore what ever people tell me about how stressful I'm gonna get, and seeing how lazy I'm capable of, this is such a huge dream.


So, I've got to remind myself all the time. Stay focused.

As promised, my swirling orbs. Hopefully I can learn on animating it soon.


My first banner, for my one and only, Zany Zephyr.

No comments:

Post a Comment