Thursday, July 2, 2009

KZB on: Fingers Crossed

It wasn't that bad, considering what I have went through. Lately plenty of thoughts just pop right back into my oblogata.


The BIG Question, why.


Honestly, I think it doesn't make much different with or without the answer. I'm now doing everything what I think is best for me. What others think? I don't give a damn anymore.


Why college and not STPM was always the question.

Some said it is not recognised.
Some said it is still in BM
Some said it is too tough.


And yet, the last reason still seemed a little too off hook to be a reason to not take STPM.

Recognition wise, STPM are much more recognized compared to even what I had taken, Cambridge A Levels in everywhere else.

BM, need not to worry anything as Pengajian Am is the only subject in BM if you are in the Science Classes.

Tough? Come on, how many Malaysians have done it before?



Well, I have to admit I did make a mistake once, but now that I have understood what lies before me, I have no doubts in standing strong in my principle is claiming that STPM worth better and more compare to college.




Life as a uniform-student again?

As Ann Nee says, we do not have to pick the right combination to college everyday since uniform is a must. So I am glad to say, stress no. 1, Slashed.





As Yong Shiang says, we can spend less on other stuffs and be more disciplined in our financial management since most of the college go-ers are from the wealthies and they splurge in Starbucks every single week without fail. Lunch? Pasar food is much more healthier and cheaper than Starbucks at any rate. stress no.2, Slashed.

As Puan Ooi says(she have a 16 karat on the right hand!), we can use the money invested on collehe pre-university on the degree instead. Who knows in 2 years time the money might just multiply by ten itself? STPM provides even wider coverage of knowledge compared to any other pre-u programme in Malaysia, and best of it is, it is free. stress no.3, Slashed.

As how I've seen my friends are doing, they have fun yet study at the same time. They are smart and fun. Not to say my previous class wasn't fun, but in my current class, I feel more relaxed and enjoy the fun! PM10 was rather stressful , and geez 8 of our classmates got into the top 21 in march intake. So stress no. 4,Slashed.




There are a few more stresses, but I think i still need time to get over them, especially to deal with X. Peeps who found out, please keep your lips sealed because my life doesn't just revolved around X, I might find myself Y, Z and who knows an Omega pops up?


Just had my class photo today, and boy I miss group shots! Watched transformers 2, but Star Trek gave me a bigger boom still. Sorry T-fans out there, but Binn Binn go for trekking more~

Loved Bumblebee... wish to have a car with such emotion and sophisticated personality in the far future~

Anyway, waiting for a laptop to use... End of july!!! I'm gonna hunt for my best buddy for the next 3 years!



Adios~


Swithering Away,
Kurozakura-Binn

7 comments:

  1. i totally agree with you. STPM is in a way better for students to build their foundation.

    i was a former STPM students and by going thru STPM, it has helped me alot in building my character and to be more mature.

    that's my two cents.

    STPM rawks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. STPM is good but then if you're going into the arts stream, might as well opt for A-levels since it will be in BM for STPM but English in A-Levels.

    And not all colleges students are rich or wealthy like me. There're cheap and affordable colleges like TARC for example.

    Just my opinion though. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. dylan:alrighty mate! which course did you take by the way? Did you take 5 subjects?

    mich:right on! TARC is quite an affordable place to consider! but i opt for something else because it was too far and yea.. i stressed on MOST college students.. i was one of the poor college go-ers too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Binn...thanks for your advice. And remembering my name summore...

    "Who knows in 2 years time the money might just multiply by ten itself? "

    LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  5. delusion:your name special abit mar... if you are doing well just continue then... plus you have a target... im like targetless now so might as well save the $$$..

    and hell yeahthe money DO multiply itself! wait till you see me on TV man!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, Binn, lots of students don't take STPM because they can't spend another year in high school AND it doesn't really guarantee them a place in public colleges and/or universities.

    Though I agree with you, it normally depends on individual choice.

    =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. ciana:yeah i am aware of the public u crisis, but at least there is an other option for us... who knows the government najib is more chinese-prone? thats up to the government but for me, i think STPM will let me have some time to think through stuffs more

    ReplyDelete