Monday, June 22, 2009

KZB on: The other road

There were 2 roads.


One was smooth and glamorous looking, even a dog would have taken the route.

One was rough and ugly, even the tiniest ant will prevent itself from taking the route.


Yet, little do they know, each route would have nurtured them in different ways.




Smooth and glamorous:
Your journey was easy and still, until the hidden dangers start laying their paws on your, undetected, unprepared. With strong confident, you end your journey with none, returning you with nothing, but mere regrets.


Rough and ugly:
Your journey was full of danger and encounters, yet you never failed to let you guards up and fend yourself from them. You persevered, you grew, you lived. Your confident was built slowly and slowly, bit by bit till the day you had end your journey, you have became a much better person compared to the previous you.



I can't believe I took route one, when I had precisely lived route 2. What was I thinking when I took route one? Do I not see the difference each of them would have made?



Well, guess what they say love is blind. Don't get me wrong, I didn't exactly took route one because of X, X was one of the small factors. Yes X was in the March intake but I was truly blinded when I made the decision.


Anyway, I was told that the other road is still there for me, and provided that I feel comfortable is what I'm doing, I can always take the special route which had exist for me.




I took the letter. Now its the matter of getting my uniform or prepare to pay for my next semester.



Peeps, I don't care anymore. This is my road, my way.

PS: I was blogging this in a CC due to temporary PC-less circumstances and I am listening to form 4 kids laughing and playing ... MAPLE STORY.


LOL.


Swithering Away,
Kurozakura-Binn

6 comments:

  1. good luck in whichever path you take...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hei..dude why u left us...we r all shocked bout ur departure....

    ReplyDelete
  3. willy: thx! will be true to myself form now onwards!

    dave: haha its just BINN nothing much~

    ReplyDelete
  4. what ntg much??it much much BIG difference when u left us.. T_T miss u in lab... XD btw still good luck with what path u chosen. gambeteh =)

    ReplyDelete