Friday, June 12, 2009

KZB on: After all these while









Well peeps, thanks for tuning in then.


Today was the last paper, thank goodness its holidays after this.... 2 weeks of INTENSE FAT BURNING!!!!!!

Haha oh well....


I don't really want to talk about my exams due to the meaningless studies of mine, and my inconsistency, my irresponsibilities, and most importantly, my stubbornness...

After this, I wish I can really do a better job in listening to others, not only myself.


Anyway, after the biology killer paper, everyone went to pyramid for movie.

Yea it was suppose to be the PM10 bonding session but NOOOO Binn must go to the buffet with his family~~~ I can see how Hannah's reaction just turn when I said I wasn't going... Yes I did say I can be the transporter, but hey, nothing is definite right?


Went for Tenji, good food, but i have to say the ambience in door wasn't satisfying. The outdoor, however, would be better if we went for dinner instead.

Price? RM40, for a 5 hours buffet it's more than enough. Haegen-Dazz, Fresh Oysters, Soft Shell Crab, Sashimi and Sukiyaki, All unlimited. Not to mention their splendid refreshing coconuts, whoa it cost more than rm40 in total!


But its recession now, business have to go on, so I guess most of the enterprieuners do what they have to do to keep the economics rolling... Sheesh , I'm a science student for Pete's sake!



Guess I have 2 more weeks to catch up with my body and homework... Was thinking of switching to STPM instead, but I wonder if I have the time and tide to do so.... I don't care what people say now, wasting my time? I think I would be much more steadier this way...


Think again? I have 2 weeks to do that! Now, back to sit ups!
We get to park in the building, literally..



Swithering Away,
Kurozakura-binn

2 comments:

  1. where is tenji? would want to try during my next visit to malaysia. perhaps on your bill? ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. on MY bill??? I'm a student LAR!!!!! Tenji is in Mont Kiara, very high class place... Its a very good place to have a buffet, perhaps you can come with kham too since he likes it sooo much~~

    PS:You can afford steak and red wine you want me to pay for buffet arh?

    ReplyDelete