Tuesday, June 16, 2009

KZB on: The answer

An apple, may seem to simple by its own.



But, with a little help from a knife, it can do wonders.



If I had an apple, I will just go to a place, where I meet people I call friends, cut the apple to proportion, and share with them.



I this, I not only gain fullfilment, but knowledge, bonding, and who knows I may even meet a new friend.




So peeps, sometimes you can always think stuffs in another angle. Nothing is definite because matters are dead, you are the living ones who are able to be flexible turn things into another way.




See how flexible the world is now? A useless purse but still people with i pods thinks that this little thingy is worth the money for the sake of fashion...



Owh well, 2 weeks of nothing to do.... FAT burn project i guess


Swithering Away,
Kurozakura-Binn

5 comments:

  1. So you're against ipod?

    I don't get the point >.<

    ReplyDelete
  2. no! i mean, people do just spend on anything just for their comfort or how they look...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Binn, are you a member yet in www.bestfoodjunction.com?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't know an apple can be used for lots of things. I just thought it was a fruit waiting to be eaten. xD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isla: no, why so sudden?
    Ciana: haha guess life is simple for you...

    ReplyDelete