Monday, May 3, 2010

Buffetting : Opportunities








This 2 weeks has been filled with opportunities.


1st of, I was the head of the Golden Friday Camp committee, plus MC.

2nd, I am going to be MC again for the Hari Anugerah Kualiti this Saturday.

3rdly, I am going to be Main activity Coordinator again for the Junior's orientation next monday.

And last but not least, I got the letter from the Japan Embassy of Malaysia, informing me that I'm eligible for the written examination this coming May.


I'm really excited, and nervous at the same time. Meaning I have to juggle between both my school exams and this scholarship entrance exam.


Yet, since their syllabus overlaps, might as well go full out for my future.

I'm now once step closer to my dream.


I wish by next April, I can start posting on my flight to Narita Airport.

No comments:

Post a Comment