Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Buffetting : Companion

Finally got myself down to start working on this post... Well, sorry for neglecting you blog!!!!

*My maid just flunked a plastic bag to attract my attention, then tell me she wants to head back to Indon... wtf???!!!*

Anyway, working on today's issue, COMPANION.

there plenty types of companion:

A) As fun mates

These guys are the ones who will call you out for tea, dinner or parties(sometimes to clubs) and as the names said FUN.

B) As study mates

They go everywhere with you, with one extra item, BOOK. They talk about Le Chatelier's Principle, vectors, Centrepidal Forces or what ever you are able to relate to academia, wherever you go. I've seen people of such, it might be fun in the beginning, in the end it turns out to be REAL pain in the ass.

C) As talk mates

One phone call and you will need to listen to their problems. I personally have no problem with that, because I DO enjoy listening to their problems, secrets or any grudges they have against anyone, including me.

D) As play mates

These are those who calls you out to the motel and have a one night stand. Never had any friends of this kind, not going to have one either. But they do exist.

E) As soul mates

Walking down the aisle, you will put the ring into his or her finger and there you go, happily ever after.

Well, I guess I'm going to brag to the E-prone topic.

You see, lately everyone, I mean EVERYONE is into the "lovey-dovey" hype, when a gir/.boy friend is a must in their lives.

Remember Jess and Sein from Of Os, Bs and ABs I written last year? If you had noticed they are derived form actual people.

Jess would be Jessica Tee, and Sein,would be Sai Cheong.













Well, this column is to hide the post above form my brother~~

I DID mentioned I moved on without SC. and true enough, I did.

He got himself a girlfriend now and , it wasn't a surprise at all, its just that there are still stuffs stirring inside me which makes me dislike his girlfriend in the first sight.

I don't know if its me or its the "rivalry" thing.

But something else happened, I disliked Sc as well at the same time.

Well, old cliche but, if (爱得越深,恨得更深)you love that deep, you hate that deep.

Uncertainty is surely stirring in my head.



I've talked lesser to him than ever compared to everyone, I am sure.

I've distanced myself away from him, to make sure I forget him in one way.

I must say it worked.


I am much more matured now, compared to the "love-dove" pressure I had back in form 2.

It is pointless to get involved now, and get tied down.

It is much more free, to be able to have all the time for yourself, and concentrate on whats much more important , like Chemistry and Biology~

And I know what I want.

What I want isn't available now yet.

What I want comes only I get the answer.

When am I getting the answer, I don't know.

But one thing I know is, I need to work hard for my bright future in the corporate world.

I need to know more, and yes, once again my thirst for knowledge is BACK.


Zany Zephyr

No comments:

Post a Comment