Friday, February 5, 2010

Buffetting: Excitement

Its another 5 more days till i receive my SAT subject test score via email.

This is so thrilling! I have not experienced this kind of excitement since, I don't know... the last time I had a crush on X??

Anyway, Monash or Nottingham?

If I choose Not, I get to fly to UK for the last 2 clinical years, which is quite fun, considering I had been dying to live to Japan before, UK seemed more realistic.

If I take Monash, I will still be the driver around, whereby I wouldn't have much free time, and I am still staying in Malaysia.


I guess most of the guys would love to step out of the house and experience independence, as they most probably end up as the breadwinner of the house in the far future.


And I guess I am one of them, cancel the breadwinner part.


I think I have the thirst for freedom , away from my family's tangles.


Anyway, 2010 is truly an anticipating year.

With all my comrades leaving for their future, I wonder if our dream can really be fulfilled in the far future.

What dream?

That's for me to know and for you readers to find out~


Did I mention about my japanese girl friend?

No she is not exactly what you think , she have a boyfriend in Kanagawa with her now.

She finally replied after 2 months of lost-in-contact. It's so amazing that we are so far apart, yet we can still connect to each other.

The best part is, we were raised in both completely different backgrounds, and yet we still can communicate with each other!

Language gap is one thing, but having the same channel isn't that common.Well, I truly treasure this friendship.

Well, thats all about excitement. May we meet again in the next post, and hopefully its much instant this time.


Zany Zephyr

No comments:

Post a Comment