Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Buffetting : You're Beautiful

Have you ever seen something really beautiful?

Have you ever felt the joy and excitement seeing a newborn?

I felt it today, right in my house compound.


It's a miracle.

It's the most beautiful thing I had ever seen.

Even though they weren't my real child, it is as if they were there forever.


Cherishing them is truly, truly my job right now.



Meet Ichibana(一花)Tachibana(立花)Mako(眞子)and Yukito(雪兎).

Today, its their birthday, 17th November 2009.

This is one memorable day.

This means more responsibilities, yet new hopes and joys for me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Back from my good mate's birthday bbq.

Tiring and stressful, after a 3 days planning and one whole day of preparation.

But it's satisfying seeing everyone enjoying themselves, though I can't say I've enjoyed, MUCH.

Guess I'm still too stressed out to have fun.


Anyway, my new babies has made my day.


Yes, my chemistry score was satisfying, where else my Biology and Maths was disappointing, as I didn't put in much effort, like wise to my Chemistry. General Paper was surprisingly high for me, obtained a highest score among my subjects. Guess it is truly a sure score subject.

MUET is still in the marking process, though I've set myself in Band 5, due to my unraveled and logn-winded One-Malaysia essay.


Total CGPA of 3.67, I'd say its real good for a first year finals, especially when I'm still in Lower 6.

Guess I do have the potential for more, the key is to put in more effort.


Okay, SAT 2325 here I come.

No comments:

Post a Comment