Saturday, November 14, 2009

Buffetting : Wild dream

Yesterday was the last day of finals, so we went on for a whole day of fun.

We as in the normal gang of us who do all the nonsense together, though my banana friend had to endure a lot due to his limitations in the chinese language, so screw it.

Though I had a real good time and was worn out by the time I've reached home, I can't believe what went on.


I had a sex dream. Period.

Just for illustration purposes, what I had in the dream was really, really, I mean period, REALLY different.












Well, since you are reading this from me, you can choose to click the X button or continue.

















Yeah its the first one I guess. Maybe because my friend said that I fantasize about the Yuna from Final Fantasy X-2, no pun intended.


It's just so weird, because the subject was my friend's friend, whom I doubt I have more than 5 lines of conversations before.

And, maybe I should privatise this blog if I really want to further detailing my story, so if you want to know more, well stay tuned and get invited.. >.< id="gwProxy" type="hidden">

No comments:

Post a Comment