I can easily count the number of dates I have had before;
1st before I entered university in 2011
2nd when I was still with T in 2014
3rd when I got hooked up with Tinder thanks to Alex L in early 2016
4th when I really got hooked up with so many different other applications in mid 2016
And, I guess that was it.
There wasn't any common denominator among all the dates to boot.
To convince me to go for a date is pretty easy, just make me do it.
Most people I've met on applications are probably not daring enough to make me go for the dates, except for the 2 whom I have stated above.
Succumbing to SLSE myself, I guess. Not too sure it would be the same if I had my physique back in my primes.
However, there are some criteria I would really appreciate if the dates had:
- 178cm and above, because I'm already 185 myself. Can't really imagine a 170cm beside me though. This is not absolute, but height definitely would be one of the top considerations
- Physique, best would be those with regular sports like basketball or badminton. Gym physique ain't all that high and mighty, heck sometimes even with a little tummy it can be quite appealing. Plus I', no where near fit right now.
- Educated, not professor level but enough to put up an intelligent conversation which we both can enjoy our times together, or even joke about because time wouldn't be stretchy with the boring ones.
- Asians, East Asians are definitely best; but knowing myself with my mysterious foreigner magnet; I'm probably open to most. But the cinabengs, maybe not too appealing.
- Definitely someone who have at least got through college; meaning they are at least 24 years old. Some youngsters can be a pain, but that's because they have been through less comparatively.
- People who know what they want in life, are working for it, and actually would make effort to get me to the dates. If you want me, you need to come get it.
Saying all these, I'm still not going for any dates after the last one. Probably because I'm not the dating type.