Sunday, February 5, 2017

Auscultating : People through social applications

So I have been using social applications now and then to meet people.

To date I've met about 3 people through applications whom I have intimate contact with. Of course, everything did not go pass 1st base.

Up to last Tuesday, I was wondering was I two-timing the people I met because I was responding and meeting two different people.

Yet, we never really came to consensus that we are seeing each other actively, so it's more like dates over you know, official.

But they didn't end up well either. Usually after the intimacy everything else went to, well, nothingness.

And so few days back I met someone again. Sounded like a good catch until the other side expressed the fact that probably we wouldn't go pass being friends and the person actually was meeting another.

At this point it came back to me that, geez, why am I doing this to myself all over again.

What happened to the policy of getting wooed instead?

Hmm. Oh well. Sometimes I do dread relationships. Having cuddling intimacy with my patients spike more oxytocin and dopamines I'm sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment