Saturday, August 8, 2009

Ls,Its here

After 3 months of misery and sorrow, finally something good came into my life which is able to make me happy.


its:



My laptop, AKA my NEW GIRL FRIEND!!!!!

Though I can't say I was very happy as I thought I would be, thanks to the shop which messed up and the laptop I was supposed to get yesterday went berserk.



And here I could only get it today.


Anyway, this baby i got off the PC Fair last week was a real bargain.

With only RM 2699 I got 8 free gifts and a 4 GB RAM upgrade~


The whole lot... Loved the bag.. click to enlarge~
Uhuh... stated up there..

Need to use this more often~~

Imagine using this in starbucks... LAME~~~


Now, to explore my girl's content~


Steamboat frenzy tonight~

2 comments:

  1. new gf? then what will happen to your old one? :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha never had one lor~~~~

    first one so need to sayang alot~~

    >.<

    ReplyDelete